We are looking for a Manager, Compliance & Legal Affairs to join our team in Las Vegas!
As the Manager, Compliance & Legal Affairs, will play a critical role in a fast-growing, global company through overseeing all activities related to privileged licenses and gaming compliance. As a highly regulated company, this position specifically oversees the compliance with US State licensing requirements, together with implementation and maintenance of all legal records, applications and documents for all affiliated companies.
Our ideal candidate has 3 – 5 years’ in a compliance, legal, risk, or policy role in a regulated industry, including experience in contract administration or law office. You have excellent proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Your current/past colleagues would describe you as someone with excellent organization and time management skills, who is able to prioritize their work according to the needs of the business in a fast-paced work setting. You are known for your ability to maintain a high level of integrity, discretion, and confidentiality. You are extremely resourceful, detail-oriented and a team player.
Your key responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Manage all US State licensing applications for multiple jurisdictions, including:
- Filing and reporting responsibilities for all existing licenses
- Assessing application requirements, gathering required information, and facilitating application process for all new license applications
- For pending States, research application process and prepare for application
- Ensure all NDAs and other legal documents are implemented, filed and maintained as needed; liaise with required departments to ensure implementation
- Manage patent and trademark application processes including application, tracking and filing
- Preparation of correspondence to the US Regulators regarding changes in management when requested
- Preparation of submission packages for US Regulators for new or renewal gaming licenses
- Organize and maintain thorough records of all entities including sales contracts, contractor and vendor agreements, correspondence and other corporate legal documents; maintain efficient file management system (both physical and electronic)
- Attend, record and transcribe minutes of all required meetings ensuring organization and follow-up on all action items
Your skills & qualifications:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a compliance, legal, risk or policy role in a regulated industry
- Experience in contract administration or law office
- Completion of post-secondary education in a relevant field, paralegal certification or juris doctorate (member of state bar not required but a preference)
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of integrity, discretion, confidentiality of sensitive, complex information
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Excellent organization, prioritization, and time management skills; ability to work in a fast-pace environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and highly-effective communication skills (verbal and written skills)
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Employment offers and continued employment will be contingent on applicant undergoing and successfully completing certain background verifications, including but not limited to, employment, credit and criminal history verifications and applicable drug screening in accordance with state and federal laws. GeoComply USA is an equal opportunity employer
If you have what we are looking for and would love to join our team in Las Vegas, we want to hear from you! Please complete our application form and tell us why you’re the person for the job.
We sincerely thank all applicants for applying; if we like what we see and feel you are a match for our position, we will be in touch.