Congratulations to our Founder and Chairman, Anna Sainsbury for being recognized by the Emerging Leaders of Gaming (ELG) and Global Gaming Business Magazine as one of the “ELG 40 Under 40” for 2018-19. This award recognizes gaming industry professionals under the age of 40 already making significant impacts on the casino gaming industry.
Check out the entire press release below:
EMERGING LEADERS OF GAMING AND GLOBAL GAMING BUSINESS MAGAZINE ANNOUNCE 2018-19 CLASS OF THE “ELG 40 UNDER 40”
Next generation leaders from commercial, tribal, supplier and regulatory industry sectors to be honored during Global Gaming Expo 2018
LAS VEGAS – Emerging Leaders of Gaming (ELG) and Global Gaming Business magazine (GGB) today announced the 2018-19 class of the “ELG 40 Under 40,” which recognizes gaming industry professionals under the age of 40 already making significant impacts on the casino gaming industry. Produced in conjunction with The Innovation Group (TIG), founders of the ELG program, the “ELG 40 Under 40” represent a slice of today’s next generation leaders and seeks to offer these young professionals an extra advantage in the already competitive gaming, entertainment, leisure and hospitality industries.
“The ELG program has become the most important vehicle for recognition of young leaders in the gaming industry,” said Roger Gros, publisher of GGB magazine. “With nominations up nearly 50% year-over-year, the list was difficult to narrow. It’s a testament to the bright future of the industry how competitive the process has become.”
Michael Soll, president of The Innovation Group, said reaction to the program has been incredible. “Awareness of the Emerging Leaders program, now in its seventh year, continues to grow. We’re able to recognize an increasingly more diverse class of rising executives each year,” said Soll. “The Innovation Group firmly believes that new leadership can serve to invigorate an industry, and we hope this program continues to play a key role in identifying individuals with the talent and creativity to lead gaming into the future.”
The 2018-19 class of the “Emerging Leaders of Gaming 40 Under 40” are:
- Joyce Arpin, Senior Vice President, Finance and Treasurer, Caesars Entertainment Corporation
- John Baca, Director of Slot Operations, Angel of the Winds Hotel & Casino
- Kyle Bender, Managing Director – Consumer, Gaming and Leisure Investment Banking, Macquarie Capital (USA) Inc.
- Jason Birney, General Manager, Hollywood Casino Columbus
- Julia Boguslawski, Chief Marketing Officer and Executive Vice President of Investor Relations, AGS
- Gena Caviness, Auditor, National Indian Gaming Commission
- Carlos Eduardo Coelho, Senior Associate, MdME Lawyers (Macau)
- Evan Davis, Vice President and General Counsel, SugarHouse Casino
- Steven Ebner, Director of Slot Operations, Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
- C.J. Fisher, Associate, Fox Rothschild LLP
- Adam Fong, Vice President of Product Management – Casino Solutions, Everi
- Maulin Gandhi, President, Tangam Systems
- Serkan Gecmen, Vice President of Innovation and Applications, Affinity Gaming
- Jackie Gibson, Executive Director, Office of Public Gaming, Muscogee (Creek) Nation
- Rosaura Gonzalez, Vice President of Sales, NRT Technology Corp.
- Geoffrey Goodman, Vice President, Business Development and Strategy, Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc.
- Sydney Hatcher, Director of Table Games, Golden Nugget Casino Hotel
- Elaine Ho, Executive Director, Regional Premium Account Management, Marina Bay Sands
- Jordan Hollander, Deputy Attorney General, New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement
- Mick Ingersoll, Director of Gaming Operations and International Customer Success, VizExplorer
- Jennifer Kearns, Executive Director of Marketing, Maryland Live! Casino
- Jamie Knight, Senior Game Producer, Scientific Games
- Keith Kruczynski, Director of Game Development, Gaming Arts, LLC
- Ryan Kulp, Manager of Technical Services, Ainsworth Game Technology
- Wendi Long, Marketing and Player Development Manager, Indigo Sky Casino & Resort, Outpost Casino and Bordertown Casino & Arena
- Tamara S. Malvin, Partner, Litigation Practice Group, Akerman LLP
- Emily Marshall, IIDA, Interior Design Discipline Leader and Senior Associate, HBG Design
- Bryan McVey, Director of Mechanical Engineering, Incredible Technologies
- Will Provance, Director of VLT Operations, Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park
- Joseph Radetich, President, Sysco Las Vegas
- Tonya Roedell, Director of Strategic Initiatives, Aristocrat Technologies
- Yoshua Rubinstein, Vice President, Strategy and Operations, Las Vegas Sands Corp.
- Anna Sainsbury, Founder and Chairman, GeoComply
- Stephen Singer, Chief Strategy Officer, The Drew Las Vegas
- Adam Suliman, Vice President of Online Gaming, JACK Entertainment
- Kit Szybala, Partner and Executive Director of Operations, Global Market Advisors
- Dustin Thomas, Director of Compliance, National Indian Gaming Commission
- Dirk Whitebreast, General Manager, Meskwaki Bingo Casino Hotel
- Mimi Williams, Executive Director of Marketing and Sales, Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino
- Edward R. Winkofsky, Shareholder (Global Gaming Practice, Corporate), Greenberg Traurig LLP
The “ELG 40 Under 40” are selected by a combined GGB and TIG advisory board from nominations solicited through an open call to the industry. Honorees will be celebrated during the annual ELG Cocktail Event during Global Gaming Expo (G2E) on Wednesday, October 10 from 5:00 – 6:30 p.m. at SUSHISAMBA Las Vegas in The Palazzo Las Vegas. This year’s event has been generously supported by Regulatory Management Counselors, P.C. and the Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers. Profiles of 10 members of the “ELG 40 Under 40” will appear in the November 2018 issue of GGB and the remainder will be featured in subsequent issues through October 2019.
About ELG: Emerging Leaders of Gaming has established itself as the go-to network for young professionals assuming the next generation of leadership in gaming, entertainment, hospitality, food and beverage, tourism and leisure. It supports the growth and development of these rising stars on their path to success and future senior-level and C-suite positions.
About GGB: Global Gaming Business magazine, a division of Casino Connection International, is the leading monthly gaming trade publication focusing on the international casino industry. Distributed to 14,000 of the industry’s most important executives around the world, as well as public officials, regulators, attorneys and Native American governments, GGB magazine is the casino industry’s complete source for business information.
About TIG: The Innovation Group has long been recognized as the world’s most respected and sought-after research and advisory firm, specializing in the gaming, entertainment, hospitality and leisure industries. To date, our research and analyses have driven over $100 billion in investment decisions across more than 80 countries and six continents. The Innovation Group’s accuracy and reliability is unparalleled, with our forecasts historically tracking within 5% of actual revenues across the most complex of gaming jurisdictions throughout the globe.