Following the recent US Supreme Court decision to strike down the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act (PASPA) and pave the way for the legalisation of sports betting, CMS Law presented a webinar hosted by GeoComply taking a look at how European sports betting operators, suppliers and other industry stakeholders can navigate the new landscape.
The on-demand recording is now available by clicking here and following the steps.
This webinar identified the many issues impacting the success of regulated US sports betting and was fortunate to be joined by a great panel of experts including:
– Matt Davey, Chief Executive of SG Digital
– Adrian Ford, General Manager of Football DataCo
– Jeremy Kleiman, partner in New Jersey law firm Saiber
– George Rover, former Deputy Director of the New Jersey
Division of Gaming Enforcement
– David Briggs, CEO of geolocation company GeoComply Solutions
– Chris Grove, gaming industry strategist at Eilers and Krecjik
– Paul Leyland, Partner, Regulus Partners