Streamline Multi-State KYC Compliance
By integrating IDComply into your player onboarding process, operators working in multiple jurisdictions can seamlessly manage the patchwork of compliance requirements they face in different states – not only for age and ID verification but also AML Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD), PEP/Sanctions Watch List/Adverse Media, child support and responsible gaming status.
IDComply’s API incorporates a compliance engine, where specific state requirements are tracked and a player’s KYC data is verified, to ensure the particular state’s requirements are met. GeoComply’s unique ability to navigate complex compliance requirements offloads this burden from the operator by ensuring each state’s requirements are continually monitored, updated, and met.
Multiple KYC Vendors For Onboarding Success
IDComply provides a simple way for operators to query multiple vendors for both ID and age verification – allowing iGaming and sports betting operators to easily move from a single vendor of ID and age verification to a multi-vendor model, through one API call.
This process increases the probability that a new player passes their ID and age verification, thanks to IDComply’s ability to frictionlessly failover from one vendor to the next. This means fewer false negatives and improved player experience, with a higher percentage of genuine players able to quickly onboard
Multi-Vendor Waterfall Process
All-in-One KYC for iGaming
- Streamline multi-state KYC compliance requirements
- Improve player verification through a multi-vendor waterfall process
- Capture accurate player data through Digital ID verification
- Fast implementation via a simple API integration
- Future support for GeoComply’s back office, for easy management
- Fully PCI/CCPA compliant
- Up-to-date KYC requirements tracking for each regulated state
- Fully customizable – control which KYC vendors are used and the order they are queried
- Flexible – send either all new player requests or only those failing your existing KYC vendor
- No private information captured – IDComply only stores an anonymized applicant ID
- Flag multiple KYC attempts from the same device
- Combine KYC with GeoComply’s rich geolocation data to enhance chargeback reports
- Lower per transaction KYC costs, through GeoComply’s bulk-purchasing power
- Enables rapid entry into new markets
Accurate Digital ID Verification
IDComply also addresses another key problem for operators in that many valid users have a poor experience when manually inputting their KYC data, often requiring subsequent documentation when data entry mistakes are made. Digital ID verification ensures that the onboarding process is more efficient by using automated data collection from a Driver’s License or Passport, eliminating most manual input. Additional fields, such as SSN or other required data, can be included if necessary.
IDComply User Experience
Take ID Picture