Sports Betting in Montana
The Montana Lottery wanted users to be able to place bets on their own devices in licensed establishments such as taverns. Hundreds of establishments were licenced for sports betting, but state regulations needed to restrict users to placing bets from their mobile devices in only these physical locations and nowhere else. Montana needed an easily deployable, functional and robust geofencing solution in order to meet these regulatory requirements.
The Montana Lottery’s Challenges
- Users were only allowed to use their own devices within the physical boundaries of the licensed establishments
- Hundreds of locations were licensed around the state and were ready to start offering on-premise sports betting
- Individual establishments needed to deploy the same solution in a consistent manner
GeoComply’s PinPoint was able to address all of these concerns and meet state regulations. With its scalability and ease of deployment, operators could quickly and efficiently enable sports betting within their establishments.
- Enable dynamic and popular in-play betting via an app
- Capture a new demographic while gaining access to player and betting data
- Increase market share, hold percentage and revenue.
The Montana Lottery’s Benefits of Using PinPoint
- An enhanced user experience, with sports betting now available on users’ own mobile devices in their favorite bars, pubs, taverns and restaurants
- Wide-scale deployment of sports betting in hundreds of licensed establishments statewide
- Consistent enforcement of regulatory requirements in an unobtrusive manner that’s simple for players to understand
On-property compliance solution for customized use cases in casinos, licensed premises or any defined physical space.
Contact us today to see how PinPoint can address your unique requirements for geolocation compliance!