Back to All Jobs
Strategic Sales Specialist
We’re GeoComply! We're a market-leading technology provider with teams across five countries and three continents with a global customer base. And we have no plans to slow down.
We’re revolutionizing how people and businesses use the internet to instill confidence in every online interaction. Trusted by leading brands and regulators for the past ten years, our geolocation solutions are installed on over 400 million devices and analyze over 10 billion transactions a year.
At the heart of it all is the people - we are deeply committed to creating and sustaining a world-class experience for our employees and partners, and providing for the needs of our customers.
Are you looking for an opportunity to chart a steep career trajectory in a fast-growing technology company?
Do you want to work on interesting problems and develop new skills while working with great people?
If yes, our Strategic Sales Specialist role is the right next step for you!
GeoComply’s Growth team is responsible for growth into new industries, starting with Fintech, Financial Services, Digital Identity, and 3rd-party Marketplaces in 2023. The team is rapidly growing and hiring an initial cadre of builders and leaders that will scale a thriving business over the coming years.
Reporting directly to the Senior Director of Business Development, you will be an early leader in the Growth team. You will lead efforts to grow GeoComply’s presence and revenue through new verticals.
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan to identify, target, and secure new business opportunities, with a particular emphasis on the banking and fintech sectors.
- Build and manage a robust portfolio of potential clients through effective research, and networking strategies.
- Foster and cultivate relationships with key decision-makers, stakeholders, and industry partners to uncover pain points and craft customized solutions that address their specific business needs.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams, including marketing, product development, and integrations, to align sales strategies, streamline sales processes, and enhance the overall customer experience.
- Collect customer and industry insights and collaborate with our product teams to ensure alignment with our product roadmaps.
- Utilize market insights and industry trends to pinpoint new revenue streams and growth opportunities within the banking and fintech domains.
- Create and deliver compelling presentations, proposals, and pitches that eloquently convey the value proposition of our technology solutions to potential clients.
- Monitor competitor activities and market dynamics to formulate effective competitive positioning and distinguish our offerings in the marketplace.
- Provide regular reports and updates to senior management, offering insight into sales performance, pipeline progress, and revenue forecasts.
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years of Sales experience in a B2B sales environment, with a focus on banking and fintech sectors.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- Proven track record of achieving or exceeding sales targets and driving revenue growth.
- In-depth understanding of fraud and compliance in the banking and fintech industry with a current understanding of trends, challenges, and competitive landscape.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to engage and influence C-level executives and decision-makers.
- You are a solutions-focused problem solver who always sees a path forward to success.
- You are organized and have fantastic attention to detail, aiming higher and higher each day.
- Proficiency in using CRM systems and sales tools to forecast, manage leads, opportunities, and customer interactions.
- You always act with integrity and operate with strong moral principles.
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment to support a rapidly growing technology company with multiple moving parts.
- You have knowledge in regulatory compliance and sanctions.
- You have experience working with anti-fraud and regtech vendors
- You have a passion for technology and building products to solve customer problems.
Joining the GeoComply team means you’ll be part of an award-winning company to work, learn and grow. We are fast-paced, high-impact, and have a can-do team culture.
To be successful in our organization, you need an eager attitude, professionalism, and the confidence to willingly work to prove yourself and your ideas, and earn the trust of the organization.
Here’s why we think you’d love working with us.
We’re working towards something big
We’ve built a reputation as the global market leader for geolocation compliance solutions for over 10 years. We’re trusted by customers from all over the world, and the next few years will be particularly exciting as we continue to scale across new markets.
Our values aren’t just a buzzword
Our values are the foundation for what we as a company care about most. They signify the commitment we make to each other around how we act and what we stand for. They are our north star as we work together to build a company we’re all proud to be a part of. Learn more, here.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are
In collaboration with our team and external partners, we promote DEI in our recruitment and hiring practices; scholarships and financial aid; training and mentorship programs; employee benefits, and more.
Learning is at the heart of our employee experience
At GeoComply, we foster an environment that empowers every employee to gain the knowledge and abilities needed to perform at their very best and help our organization grow. From a professional development budget to local training opportunities, knowledge-sharing sessions and more, we are continually investing in employee career growth and development.
We believe in being a force for good
We profoundly care about our impact on the world and strive to make meaningful contributions to the communities we work and live in. Our Impact division focuses on philanthropic and social responsibility initiatives, including supporting our local communities, advancing equality, and harnessing our technology to protect vulnerable groups. Learn more, here.
We care about our team
Our GeoComply team is talented, driven and hard-working, and is known for its positive attitude and energy. At GeoComply, we take care of our employees with the total package. Team members are generously rewarded with competitive salaries, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits program.
We value in-person collaboration
The benefits we have seen from teams being together have been tremendous in how we are able to collaborate and swiftly inform each other on what is happening across the company. By introducing an 80% attendance rate, we have seen the value in achieving more together as a company as we continue to foster collaboration across team members and departments.
Interested in joining our team? Send us your resume and a cover letter. We can’t wait to meet you!
- - - - - - - - - -
At GeoComply, we live our value of Act with Integrity. Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion, and we welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and identities. Creating an accessible interview experience for all candidates is important to us. If you have any requests (big or small) throughout our hiring process, please don’t hesitate to let us know so we can do our best to prioritize your needs.
We care about your privacy and want you to be informed about your rights. Please read our Applicant Privacy Notice before applying for the position.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
There has been an error submitting this form (reCAPTCHA verification failed). If you believe you have encountered this in error (you are not actually a bot), please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.