Get the answers you need to fight fraud effectively at your business
- Monetary cost
- When it comes to fraud prevention, there is no silver bullet. Fraudsters always find the path of least resistance; therefore, the best tool against fraud threats is a multiplicity of tools and data points.
- Working with a platform that natively provides geolocation, device fingerprinting, and IP risks can make management easier and provide a more holistic view.
- Subscription fraud / Account setup fraud
- Account takeover
- Transactional fraud
- Abusive chargebacks
- Absolutely not
- We’re leaders in the iGaming space
- Our technology goes far beyond
- Developing compliance-grade geolocation that meets iGaming expectations, it’s tech you can rely on to provide the highest accuracy.
- Looking at what device is being used
- Looking at where the activation comes from
- Applying the insight from our unparalleled market insight across an entire industry, leveraging consortium data seamlessly.
- Proprietary device fingerprinting
- Seeing where someone comes from
- Detecting malicious apps and suspicious behaviors on a device
- See where every transaction is coming from
- See if the device used is known, used by fraudsters, and has suspicious behaviors across other merchants.
- See if a person is trying to hide behind VPN, TOR, etc.
GCI, use a user’s history and automate to better bot-managed chargebacks, fight more CB, and win more with compelling evidence.
See the usual talk track on that.
- Help by reducing CB
- Help by showing where someone is, regardless of who they say they are and what device they’re using
Live as fast as a few days.
No, we have our own proprietary
Reference customer, our own proprietary, updated hourly, dedicated research team
- A team of in-house fraud experts constantly researching
- Team in touch with regulators and law enforcement
- Help with investigations, etc.
- IDComply story
- Layer location risk and device risk in your KYC process to fight – at the same time – synthetic IDs AND stolen identities
- VPN providers are fast and nimble, fraudsters create new solutions often, etc.
- Relying on less flexible solutions, updated less often, exposes you to clever fraudsters, more obscure solutions, etc.
Fraud is a fraud! Whether you call it Bonus Abuse, Subscription, or Hardware Theft, to name a few examples, it’s still ‘identity theft’. The vast expertise we have developed in the iGaming space can be translated into various other industries struggling with Identity Theft. The market-wide intelligence we built can be leveraged, providing day-1 value to customers in the financial sector, telecom, etc.