Navigating the Shift for Support
Are you and your team prepared to launch into the new and improved Hub?
Join Peter Feddema on November 28th at 10 am PST as he delivers insights and best practices
for solving some of the most common geolocation issues in your new Hub.
We will focus primarily on the recent migration from the Legacy Hub to the New Hub.
This session covers the Hub as a whole and some of the individual pieces it ties together,
including IAM and Explorer for customer support.
Specifically, you’ll learn how to:
- Create and manage accounts for your team
- Access our new tools all in one place
- Find users across environments
- Troubleshoot a multitude of geolocation issues
- Review and assist players who may have been blocked