Back to All Jobs
Senior Graphic Designer (12-Month Contract)
We’re GeoComply! We're a market-leading technology provider with teams across five countries and three continents with a global customer base. And we have no plans to slow down.
We’re revolutionizing how people and businesses use the internet to instill confidence in every online interaction. Trusted by leading brands and regulators for the past ten years, our geolocation solutions are installed on over 400 million devices and analyze over 10 billion transactions a year.
At the heart of it all is the people - we are deeply committed to creating and sustaining a world-class experience for our employees and partners, and providing for the needs of our customers.
As an experienced Senior Graphic Designer at GeoComply, you will play a key role in designing and creating a wide range of graphic projects to support the content strategy for GeoComply.
- Drive the creation of Graphic Design assets for marketing communications and sales tools for campaigns, events, and press releases.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product marketing, and Go-To-Marketing teams, to understand project requirements and deliver effective design solutions.
- Guide and lead the direction of all Graphic Design initiatives for GeoComply.
- Identify the best ways to illustrate and communicate stakeholders’ vision while complying with design best practices.
- Review designs for errors before they are printed or published.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule.
- Develop branding for new products, initiatives, and projects as required.
- Researching competitor landscape, staying up to date on design trends, and identifying new and innovative design solutions.
- Assist management and leadership with Graphic Design assets.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Extensive portfolio of print and electronic design projects.
- Proven work experience (8+ years) as a graphic designer in a high-volume environment.
- Extensive experience with image design tools (e.g., Photoshop, InDesign and Adobe Illustrator).
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, Product Marketing, product packaging, advertising, and multimedia design.
- A keen eye for visual details and a strong aesthetic sense.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and collaborate with team members.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Figma or XD, PowerPoint, and WordPress.
- You have knowledge of brand identity in multi-channel marketing, Adobe Suite, Wordpress CMS, Product Design and Motion.
- You have experience working with fast-growing companies and fast-paced environments.
- You have a passion for fostering growth and can provide examples of how you have delivered exceptional results.
- 96000 - 144000 CAD, per-year-salary
The typical salary range for this position is from $94,000-$144,000 annually. The base pay offered may vary depending on a variety of factors including, your qualifications, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to our competitive salary package, we also offer the following personal and professional development benefits:
Generous paid vacation and sick days
Extended health benefits
Charitable and DEI initiatives
Joining the GeoComply team means you’ll be part of an award-winning company to work, learn and grow. We are fast-paced, high-impact, and have a can-do team culture.
To be successful in our organization, you need an eager attitude, professionalism, and the confidence to willingly work to prove yourself and your ideas, and earn the trust of the organization.
Here’s why we think you’d love working with us.
We’re working towards something big
We’ve built a reputation as the global market leader for geolocation compliance solutions for over 10 years. We’re trusted by customers from all over the world, and the next few years will be particularly exciting as we continue to scale across new markets.
Our values aren’t just a buzzword
Our values are the foundation for what we as a company care about most. They signify the commitment we make to each other around how we act and what we stand for. They are our north star as we work together to build a company we’re all proud to be a part of. Learn more, here.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are
In collaboration with our team and external partners, we promote DEI in our recruitment and hiring practices; scholarships and financial aid; training and mentorship programs; employee benefits, and more.
Learning is at the heart of our employee experience
At GeoComply, we foster an environment that empowers every employee to gain the knowledge and abilities needed to perform at their very best and help our organization grow. From a professional development budget to local training opportunities, knowledge-sharing sessions and more, we are continually investing in employee career growth and development.
We believe in being a force for good
We profoundly care about our impact on the world and strive to make meaningful contributions to the communities we work and live in. Our Impact division focuses on philanthropic and social responsibility initiatives, including supporting our local communities, advancing equality, and harnessing our technology to protect vulnerable groups. Learn more, here.
We care about our team
Our GeoComply team is talented, driven and hard-working, and is known for its positive attitude and energy. At GeoComply, we take care of our employees with the total package. Team members are generously rewarded with competitive salaries, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits program.
We value in-person collaboration
The benefits we have seen from teams being together have been tremendous in how we are able to collaborate and swiftly inform each other on what is happening across the company. By introducing an 80% attendance rate, we have seen the value in achieving more together as a company as we continue to foster collaboration across team members and departments.
Interested in joining our team? Send us your resume and a cover letter. We can’t wait to meet you!
- - - - - - - - - -
At GeoComply, we live our value of Act with Integrity. Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion, and we welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and identities. Creating an accessible interview experience for all candidates is important to us. If you have any requests (big or small) throughout our hiring process, please don’t hesitate to let us know so we can do our best to prioritize your needs.
We care about your privacy and want you to be informed about your rights. Please read our Applicant Privacy Notice before applying for the position.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
There has been an error submitting this form (reCAPTCHA verification failed). If you believe you have encountered this in error (you are not actually a bot), please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.