How Virtual Currency Companies Can Raise the Compliance Bar
5 Ways Next-Gen Geolocation Sets the Standard for Sanctions and AML Compliance
Challenge: The United States is a prime market for virtual currency companies. But the U.S. regulatory landscape is a complex network of rules and laws from OFAC, FinCEN, the SEC, and state agencies. Compliance may seem impossible.
Solution: Cryptocurrency businesses can innovate with next-generation geolocation security – and set a new standard for regulatory compliance in the United States and other jurisdictions.
Download this white paper to learn how to:
- Block users in high-risk or sanctioned jurisdictions.
- Detect VPN use, a regulatory “red flag.”
- Enhance KYC verification.
- Help prevent financial crime, such as ransomware payments.
- Ensure compliance for banking and payment partners.