We are looking for two Customer Success Account Manager to join our team.
As a Customer Success Account Manager with GeoComply Solutions, you play an integral role in our customer experience lifecycle, owning the relationship with your assigned clients, and driving the long-term value for both the company and the clients. You are the first point-of-contact for our clients, working with them on integrations and engaging with them on a regular basis throughout the relationship. You are a valuable resource in the company, both for our clients by providing guidance and advice, and for your fellow team members across the company, providing insightful input on your assigned clients’ experiences, thoughts, and needs.
Our ideal candidate has excelled working in a similar role for the last 2 – 4 years, providing both in-person and virtual support to clients. You believe in the value of building strong customer relationships as you see the long-term effects it can have on both the customer and the business. As GeoComply Solutions’ clients are in the US gaming and sports betting markets, knowledge of the regulations and requirements in these markets is a definite asset.
Your current and past colleagues would describe you as a resourceful, detail-oriented, highly-organized individual with a positive attitude and is easy to get along with. You pick up on new technology fairly quickly, and aren’t afraid to ask questions, learn, and push priorities forward. You are proactive and solutions-oriented, working ultimately to ensure our customers’ overall success.
Your key responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Maintain a thorough understanding of our company’s systems, processes and overall business requirements, the customer’s structure and use cases, and their laws/regulations and restrictions
- Develop documentation related to tracking customer issues, data analytics, reporting investigations and manage the dialogue with customers (and potentially regulators)
- Facilitate customer training on new products and improve and maintain customer onboarding and technical integration documentation
- Maintain detailed understanding of clients’ end products by familiarizing themselves with and carrying out technical reviews, basic usability testing of such products following the integration process, and training
- Project management of specific tasks as required (e.g. migrating customers from one environment to another, etc.)
Your skills & qualifications:
- 2 – 4 years in an enterprise SaaS customer support role
- Ability to understand business and customer requirements, prioritizing issues and escalating as required
- Excellent writing skills; experience developing process and training documents for internal and customer use
- Experience interpreting contracts and terms and conditions
- Experience liaising with internal development and technical teams, with ability to gather required information
- Strong communication skills with ability to adapt to communicating with different parties such as clients, developers and infrastructure team members, across different time zones
- Good conflict resolution skills
- Good understanding of customers’ use of technology; experience with SDK integrations is an asset
- Experience preparing reports and presentations, and data analysis
- Experience with SQL is an asset
- Experience with Jira, Zendesk, and Atlassian is an asset
If you have what we are looking for and would love to join our team in Vancouver, we want to hear from from you! Please complete our application form and tell us why you’re the person for the job.
This position is located in Downtown Vancouver and the successful candidate must be able and willing to travel.
We sincerely thank all applicants for applying; if we like what we see and feel you are a match for our position, we will be in touch.
Recruiters: for inquiries, please contact email@example.com; no phone calls.