Unlike many other industries that investors are exploring, the US gaming industry is unique in that its regulations and licensing requirements are individually governed by each state and tribal jurisdiction. As such, the type of license and who must submit can vary by state and tribe. Furthermore, the level of scrutiny for personal history and financial disclosures can often feel invasive and burdensome with the strict regulations and requirements of the various jurisdictions within the industry.
Did we mention the hundreds of different applications and forms that accompany this licensing process?
In this important webinar, our panel of experts cover:
- Who needs to get licensed?
- What does licensing involve?
- How does the process differ state-to-state?
- How long does it take and how much can it cost?
- What steps can be taken to streamline this burden?
Coupling the individual state mandates with the overarching federal regulations (including the prohibition of interstate betting/gambling and anti money laundering regulations), uninformed investors quickly become overwhelmed and discouraged. The entire regulatory process seems daunting at first, but it can become manageable with the right people, the right tools and the information from this webinar!
- Gabrielle Angle, Manager, Compliance & Legal Affairs, GeoComply (Moderator)
- Thomas Allen, Executive Director, Morgan Stanley
- George Rover, Former New Jersey Regulator & Managing Partner, Princeton Global Strategies
- Cameron Conn, CEO, OneComply