Back to All Jobs
Incident Manager - Las Vegas
We’re GeoComply! We're a market-leading, hyper-growth technology provider with teams across five countries and three continents with a global customer base. And we have no plans to slow down.
Achieving 650% growth in annual revenue over the past three years and dubbed a tech “Unicorn,” we’re revolutionizing how people and businesses use the internet to instill confidence in every online interaction. Trusted by leading brands and regulators for the past ten years, our geolocation solutions are installed on over 400 million devices and analyze over 10 billion transactions a year.
At the heart of it all is the people - we are deeply committed to creating and sustaining a world-class experience for our employees and partners, and providing for the needs of our customers.
Are you great at preventing and resolving critical incidents? Are you looking for an opportunity to contribute your talents and energy to the growth and success of a hyper-growth, unicorn Tech company?
GeoComply requires an Incident Manager that serves as a point of escalation for improving the quality of our prevention, timely discovery, fast stabilization, and resolution of critical incidents and ensuring corrective measures are implemented successfully.
The position focuses on establishing and ensuring adherence to SOC2 incident protocols and procedures to protect our clients, policies, standards, practices, departments, Business, and Functional levels, to achieve the required level of consistency, quality, and protection to meet overall business needs.
- Be on call as part of the Incident Management rotation.
- Organize and chair incident response with Software Engineers/Developers, Infrastructure/DevOps, etc., for service restoration and documentation.
- Provide internal and external updates with an Incident Scribe, when applicable.
- Ensure new products, features, and services meet requirements to predict and alert on issues that may result in degradation or outages of services.
- Monitor production environments and make sure monitoring tools are practical.
- Monitor all communication channels where potential issues are reported.
- Coordinate emerging incidents and monitor their resolution.
- Perform incident impact analysis, including financial and/or impacts this may have on projects.
- Develop postmortems and handoff to problem management to complete RCA and problem resolution.
- Report incident metrics and statistics to management on at least a monthly basis.
- Maintain our knowledge base of Known Issues and Incident corrective measures for service restoration and workarounds.
- Support knowledge base articles related to processes and producers and Determine if operations need to change to improve escalation or recovery efforts.
- Working with Amazon Web Service (AWS) enterprise partners and tools such as PageDuty, G-Suite, Jira, Confluence, Statuspage.io, Slack, and OpsGenie.
Who You Are
- Minimum three years experience in incident response, problem management, project management or production support, and completion of post-secondary education in a relevant field.
- Communication is vital to you, and you are personable and communicate effectively to collaborate in English with diverse and geographically dispersed teams.
- Experience managing responses to incidents, including front-line analysis and escalation.
- Strong organizational, coordination and mediation skills to drive decision-making.
- Ability to understand business goals, technical and customer requirements, and how to prioritize issues and escalate as required.
- Experience with Atlassian, monitoring, and on-call tools.
- You can interpret contracts and SLAs.
- Liaising with internal development and technical teams with an ability to gather all required information comes naturally to you.
- Experience in data analysis, preparing incident/impact reports and presentations to C-Suite level.
- ITIL Foundation v4 certification
- Experience in Zendesk, Elastic/Kibana, PagerDuty and/or OpsGenie
- Proven experience working on critical incidents
- Russian, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese language skills are a plus
- 53000 - 62000 USD, per-year-salary
This is the typical salary range for this position. The base pay offered may vary depending on a variety of factors including, your qualifications, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
In addition to our competitive salary package, we also offer the following personal and professional development benefits:
● Performance-based bonus and equity plans
● Generous paid vacation and sick days
● Extended health benefits
● Generous training and development allowance
● Charitable and DEI initiatives
● Team-building events
Joining the GeoComply team means you’ll be part of an award-winning company to work, learn and grow. We are fast-paced, high-impact, and have a can-do team culture.
To be successful in our organization, you need an eager attitude, professionalism, and the confidence to willingly work to prove yourself and your ideas, and earn the trust of the organization.
Here’s why we think you’d love working with us.
We’re working towards something big
We’ve built a reputation as the global market leader for geolocation compliance solutions for over 10 years. We’re trusted by customers from all over the world, and the next few years will be particularly exciting as we continue to scale across new markets.
Our values aren’t just a buzzword
Our values are the foundation for what we as a company care about most. They signify the commitment we make to each other around how we act and what we stand for. They are our north star as we work together to build a company we’re all proud to be a part of. Learn more, here.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are
In collaboration with our team and external partners, we promote DEI in our recruitment and hiring practices; scholarships and financial aid; training and mentorship programs; employee benefits, and more.
Learning is at the heart of our employee experience
At GeoComply, we foster an environment that empowers every employee to gain the knowledge and abilities needed to perform at their very best and help our organization grow. From a professional development budget to local training opportunities, knowledge-sharing sessions and more, we are continually investing in employee career growth and development.
We believe in being a force for good
We profoundly care about our impact on the world and strive to make meaningful contributions to the communities we work and live in. Our Impact division focuses on philanthropic and social responsibility initiatives, including supporting our local communities, advancing equality, and harnessing our technology to protect vulnerable groups. Learn more, here.
We care about our team
Our GeoComply team is talented, driven and hard-working, and is known for its positive attitude and energy. At GeoComply, we take care of our employees with the total package. Team members are generously rewarded with competitive salaries, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits program.
We value in-person collaboration
The benefits we have seen from teams being together have been tremendous in how we are able to collaborate and swiftly inform each other on what is happening across the company. By introducing an 80% attendance rate, we have seen the value in achieving more together as a company as we continue to foster collaboration across team members and departments.
Interested in joining our team? Send us your resume and a cover letter. We can’t wait to meet you!
- - - - - - - - - -
At GeoComply, we live our value of Act with Integrity. Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion, and we welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and identities. Creating an accessible interview experience for all candidates is important to us. If you have any requests (big or small) throughout our hiring process, please don’t hesitate to let us know so we can do our best to prioritize your needs.
We care about your privacy and want you to be informed about your rights. Please read our Applicant Privacy Notice before applying for the position.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
There has been an error submitting this form (reCAPTCHA verification failed). If you believe you have encountered this in error (you are not actually a bot), please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.