Back to All Jobs
We’re GeoComply! We're a market-leading, hyper-growth technology provider with teams across five countries and three continents with a global customer base. And we have no plans to slow down.
Achieving 650% growth in annual revenue over the past three years and dubbed a tech “Unicorn,” we’re revolutionizing how people and businesses use the internet to instill confidence in every online interaction. Trusted by leading brands and regulators for the past ten years, our geolocation solutions are installed on over 400 million devices and analyze over 10 billion transactions a year.
At the heart of it all is the people - we are deeply committed to creating and sustaining a world-class experience for our employees and partners, and providing for the needs of our customers.
As a Fraud Associate out of our new London, UK Office, you will be working with our team to learn, innovate, and execute solutions that impact the industries and communities served by our business. We are looking for a skilled communicator, who will be taking initiative to grow and strengthen client relationships. We are also looking for someone that is well-rounded with fraud experience to work alongside our clients in solving their complex fraud challenges.
- Liaising with large enterprise digital businesses to identify and solve real-time fraud challenges.
- Working with clients to build fraud detection strategies and rules that balance fraud loss and customer experience.
- Engaging in exploratory and insightful discussions with potential clients sharing the value of our fraud solutions.
- Investigate suspicious activity and identify potential fraudulent activities using advanced fraud detection tools.
- Key participator across company wide initiatives, voicing strategies and innovative ideas that contribute to company’s growth.
Who You Are
- Experience - A minimum of 1 year of experience in fraud analysis, payments, data analytics or compliance.
- Integral and ethical - You hold high level of integrity, discretion, and confidentiality of sensitive, complex information
- Analytical Thinking - You can use logic and critical thinking to analyze a situation
- Exceptional communication skills - Whether it is written or verbal, people know what you mean, what you are asking for, and what is expected.
- Results & metric driven - You analyze data and trends to identify opportunities and create value propositions.
- Pragmatic - You are organized, and able to set realistic priorities. You focus on solving problems at their root core with impeccable time management skills.
- Adaptable - Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to support a rapidly growing technology company
- Software - Familiarity with Slack, Jira, Confluence, and Atlassian is an asset
Joining the GeoComply team means you’ll be part of an award-winning company to work, learn and grow. We are fast-paced, high-impact, and have a can-do team culture.
To be successful in our organization, you need an eager attitude, professionalism, and the confidence to willingly work to prove yourself and your ideas, and earn the trust of the organization.
Here’s why we think you’d love working with us.
We’re working towards something big
We’ve built a reputation as the global market leader for geolocation compliance solutions for over 10 years. We’re trusted by customers from all over the world, and the next few years will be particularly exciting as we continue to scale across new markets.
Our values aren’t just a buzzword
Our values are the foundation for what we as a company care about most. They signify the commitment we make to each other around how we act and what we stand for. They are our north star as we work together to build a company we’re all proud to be a part of. Learn more, here.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are
In collaboration with our team and external partners, we promote DEI in our recruitment and hiring practices; scholarships and financial aid; training and mentorship programs; employee benefits, and more.
Learning is at the heart of our employee experience
At GeoComply, we foster an environment that empowers every employee to gain the knowledge and abilities needed to perform at their very best and help our organization grow. From a professional development budget to local training opportunities, knowledge-sharing sessions and more, we are continually investing in employee career growth and development.
We believe in being a force for good
We profoundly care about our impact on the world and strive to make meaningful contributions to the communities we work and live in. Our Impact division focuses on philanthropic and social responsibility initiatives, including supporting our local communities, advancing equality, and harnessing our technology to protect vulnerable groups. Learn more, here.
We care about our team
Our GeoComply team is talented, driven and hard-working, and is known for its positive attitude and energy. At GeoComply, we take care of our employees with the total package. Team members are generously rewarded with competitive salaries, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits program.
We value in-person collaboration
The benefits we have seen from teams being together have been tremendous in how we are able to collaborate and swiftly inform each other on what is happening across the company. By introducing an 80% attendance rate, we have seen the value in achieving more together as a company as we continue to foster collaboration across team members and departments.
Interested in joining our team? Send us your resume and a cover letter. We can’t wait to meet you!
- - - - - - - - - -
At GeoComply, we live our value of Act with Integrity. Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion, and we welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and identities. Creating an accessible interview experience for all candidates is important to us. If you have any requests (big or small) throughout our hiring process, please don’t hesitate to let us know so we can do our best to prioritize your needs.
We care about your privacy and want you to be informed about your rights. Please read our Applicant Privacy Notice before applying for the position.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
There has been an error submitting this form (reCAPTCHA verification failed). If you believe you have encountered this in error (you are not actually a bot), please email us directly at email@example.com.