Know-Your-Customer (KYC) and Anti Money-Laundering (AML) regulations are extremely important as more states roll out, or are planning, iGaming and online sports betting in their jurisdictions. With regulations tightening and new guidelines being introduced, staying current on KYC and AML is critical.
To get you up-to-speed and up-to-date, watch NAGRA and GeoComply along with a panel of experts on the webinar: KYC and AML for iGaming and Online Sports Betting – Laws, Processes and Technologies.
This webinar covers a number of important topics including:
- Overview of existing AML and KYC rules, including differences for on-premise versus online
- Evolving regulatory requirements and best practices for compliance
- KYC/AML considerations from the perspective of a regulator, operator and payment processor
- Consequences for KYC and AML breaches and ways to mitigate risk
- The technologies needed for creating an efficient onboarding process that maximizes player acceptance while meeting KYC/AML requirements
Whether you’re a regulator, legislator or operator in the iGaming or sports betting space, this is a webinar you won’t want to miss!
- GeoComply: Trent Wyatt, Consultant
- NAGRA: Sara Throener, Legislative Liaison
- Sullivan Cromwell: Sharon Cohen Levin, Partner
- FanDuel: Carolyn Renzin VP of Legal, Regulatory and Compliance
- Wells Fargo: Lester Joseph, SVP, Manager
- IRS: Mary Hammond, Deputy Director, Operations Policy and Support
- FinCEN: Kevin O’Connor, Compliance and Enforcement Officer