Presented to you by iDEA in partnership with GeoComply. This webinar series highlights two prominent discussion points in iGaming: Advertising and Diversity.
Date: September 13th 2021
Time: 9.00 – 10.00 AM PST / 12.00 – 1.00PM EST
- Michelle Cohen, Partner – Ifrah Law (Moderator)
- Michael Daly, CEO – Catena Media
- Daniel Hartman, Director – CO Division of Gaming – State of Colorado
- Anna Sainsbury, Board Trustee – Conscious Gaming
- David Rebuck, Director – NJ Division of Gaming Enforcement
This expert panel explores one of the central challenges of successful iGaming and sports betting in the US: the imperative of advertising for customer acquisition while abiding by differing state laws and prioritizing responsible gaming practices.
How can companies position their advertising to both meet consumers where they are and abide by varying state rules and regulations? Learn from a leading advertising lawyer, iGaming Media CEO, state regulator and responsible gaming expert as they discuss the best ways to navigate the complex, but essential business of advertising.