The Unwritten Licensing Rules in the United States: How to Safeguard Your Online Gaming License
Obtaining an online gaming license can be an exhaustive ordeal, and keeping your license can be just as challenging. Without the right safeguards, policies and training in place, your operation runs the risk of relinquishing its hard-won license – and paying significant penalties.
Did you know that:
- New regulations are making it tougher than ever to get a license for offering online games?
- It can cost $100,000 or more to get your license – and just as much to renew it?
- You could lose your license if just one employee were to run afoul of the rules?
- States are scrutinizing the backgrounds of key executives with ever-greater intensity?
- Your license can be endangered by an executive’s bad behavior, even if it has nothing to do with the casino’s operations?
Learn how to fortify your business practices to protect your online gaming license by watching our high-profile panel of legal experts and gaming executives share actionable ideas and insights from their wide-ranging experiences.