iGaming & Sports Betting Advocacy in the COVID-Era: What’s Changed & How Industry & Policymakers Move Ahead
We don’t have to tell you that the coronavirus pandemic has changed the internet betting landscape. While some of these changes are readily apparent, others are more subtle and could have a significant impact on the future of iGaming and sports betting expansion in the United States.
This session brought together leading lawmakers and industry advocates who have successfully navigated the choppy political waters of legalization before COVID and remain in the trenches to expedite and expand in the COVID-era.
The webinar covered a number of important topics including:
- Have depleted state budgets amplified the need for new funding sources?
- What are the strongest arguments for legalizing iGaming and sports betting in the COVID-era?
- How important is the growing support of the major U.S. sports leagues for the adoption of sports wagering?
- Do lawmakers view iGaming and iPoker differently than mobile sports betting?
- What states are most likely to pursue internet betting legislation in 2021?
Whether you’re a regulator, legislator or operator in the iGaming or sports betting space, this is a Power Lunch you want to watch!