September 4, 2019, Vancouver, BC: GeoGuard, the world’s leading geolocation security company, is pleased to announce that it has formed an advisory board to assist the company in achieving its global growth objectives from its headquarters in Vancouver, Canada. The advisory board will focus on supporting the company through its rapid growth phase and helping with its entry into new markets around the world.
Installed on over 250 million devices worldwide, GeoGuard provides mission-critical geofencing and device security solutions to some of the digital economy’s largest companies including the BBC, Amazon Prime Video, Akamai and Sightline Payments.
“I am really pleased to welcome our advisory board members to GeoGuard at an incredibly exciting time in the company’s history,” says Anna Sainsbury, Founder, and Chairman of GeoGuard. “We strongly believe that their skills and insights will play an important role in helping us chart our path forward as we prepare to enter new markets and continue to implement our growth plan.”
The GeoGuard advisory board includes:
• Joe Lockhart – Former White House Press Secretary and Founder, Glover Park Group, an independent communications firm in D.C. and New York where he has represented companies such as Visa, Microsoft, Yahoo and Facebook and served as the former Executive Vice President for the NFL.
• Ahmad Erfan – Senior leader at global retailer Lululemon, with a broad range of responsibilities that have included regulatory, supply chain and product strategy and operations, as well as business, process, technology and workplace transformation. Also a seasoned lawyer with experience in commercial, securities and consumer protection litigation.
• Sara Slane – Founder of Slane Advisory, a global gaming consulting firm focused on advising sports leagues, including the NHL, teams and media companies. Slane previously served as senior vice president of public affairs for the American Gaming Association and spearheaded the successful sports betting campaign that has led to legalization in the U.S.
• Paula Pepin – Former Senior Vice President and Head of Legal for Hootsuite with extensive experience from Hootsuite’s early days through its hyper-growth period and rapid global expansion, entering 13 new countries during her tenure.
• Marcus Shapiro – Corporate director, technology company advisor, investment banker and corporate M&A lawyer with extensive experience in both London and New York.
GeoGuard recently moved its Vancouver head office to a new location, with over four times the floor space as its previous downtown location. The move was necessitated by growth in new customers and expanded contracts with existing clients.
GeoGuard focuses on the security and protection of digital content. As the independently rated market leader and Hollywood Studio Approved solution for protection against VPNs and DNS Proxies, we help the streaming video ecosystem stop piracy and ensure that media rightsholders are receiving the full value for their content. GeoGuard is also applying its technology to the cryptocurrency, payments processing and other FinTech-related industries, to provide anti-fraud, verification and geolocation compliance tools and capabilities to this exploding market.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org