Sports betting is growing massively as more states come aboard. In this session we’ll discuss what the future may hold, how we can plan for it and what lessons we can take from other jurisdictions or states that have already launched in terms of putting an effective framework in place?
Join this leading panel of experts for a thought provoking discussion focused on:
- How will the player experience evolve over the coming years?
- What are some of the appropriate regulations and technical standards needed to assist the market to grow and develop?
- Lessons learned for other markets (i.e. marketing/promotion, player acquisition, etc.)
- The impact of cashless and alternative currencies on sports betting regulations
- How to integrate responsible gaming initiatives into player strategies
- Matt Heap, Chief Deputy Director, Colorado Division of Gaming
- Oliver Lamb, SVP, Product Compliance, Kambi
- Gabe Muniz, Engineering Manager, GLI
- Seth Palansky, VP, Corporate Social Responsibility, Conscious Gaming
- Elizabeth Cronan, VP, Government Relations, GeoComply (Moderator)