The PASPA repeal has opened up a new regulated market in the US with a forecast for annual revenues of between $3B to $5B by 2023. With such a sizable new market opening up so fast, this has unsurprisingly also triggered M&A attention for companies involved in the gaming and sports betting industry. Already GVC has announced a major investment with MGM and Paddy Power acquired FanDuel.
From established gaming organizations looking to expand into online sports betting, to investment firms wanting to get a piece of the potentially lucrative market, M&A is now a part of everyone’s playbook.
However, with limited opportunities for investors to find material exposure to the sports betting market, finding a way to put a bet on the success of this sector is not straightforward.
Watch this webinar to learn from a panel of experts in the finance and deal making side of the industry about the latest M&A developments and what you need to know if you’re an acquirer or potential target.
Our M&A panel includes:
- Robert Heller (moderator) CEO, Spectrum Gaming Capital
- Matt Davey, CEO, SG Digital
- Richard Cheung, CFO, GeoComply
- Dennis Ehling, Partner, Blank Rome LLP
- Adam Rosenberg, Global Head of Gaming and Leisure, Fortress Investment Group
- Michael Kogan, Head of Canadian Gaming, Canaccord Genuity
Whether you’re an operator, supplier or investor in the gaming space, this is a webinar you won’t want to miss!