As sports betting and online gaming continues to expand and evolve, one thing remains constant: the importance of the industry’s AML and KYC compliance efforts. Effective AML controls are particularly important as the industry is currently expanding at a rapid rate. New markets, new products and new players, coupled with heightened threats of cyber-crimes and digital fraud amid the COVID pandemic are all pressing issues.
Watch this esteemed group of experts for a workshop-style webinar focussed on best practices and recommended actions to navigate real world scenarios and AML compliance challenges in today’s dynamic online gaming and sports betting markets.
You’ll gain first hand insight and best practices regarding:
- Regulatory and examination expectations
- Evolving risks and effective controls
- Essential components to guard against constantly evolving threats
- How to effectively tailor your program to avoid compliance pitfalls
Moderator: Elizabeth Cronan, VP of Government Relations at GeoComply
- Michael Michael, Program Manager, Program Manager, Charitable and Regulatory Programs, Virginia Department of Agriculture and
- Consumer Services, NAGRA
- Sharon C. Levin, Partner, Sullivan Cromwell
- Elizabeth Tranchina, Director of Compliance, Rush Street Interactive
- Tara Sullivan, Special Agent, IRS-CI